Future Students

  • College students attending another college/university in Michigan may be admitted to SC4 as a college guest on a provisional basis by submitting a Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application.

    These applications are also available in the Registrar's Office at each Michigan college/university and in the Enrollment Services Office at SC4.

    College guests must submit an application prior to each semester of enrollment. The application should bear the official signatures of the home school where the student is enrolled. Failure to obtain the appropriate signatures could result in SC4 classes not transferring back to the student's home college.

    College guest students are not required to meet with an SC4 advisor, to complete assessment tests or complete orientation prior to registration.

    For details, call SC4 at (810) 989-5500.