Quicklinks Apply Now

Financial Support

  •  Our students got more than $13 million in aid in 2013-14.

    We can help you get some, too


      Financial Support

    First, fill out your FAFSA:

    The first step to getting financial aid is to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.

    • Go to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
    • FAFSA must be submitted each academic year you plan to attend college.  Students are encouraged to apply by March 1 for state funding.
    • SC4 must be listed as a college choice on the FAFSA. SC4's federal school code is 002310.
    • Once the application is processed, SC4 will send you an award letter or contact you with more details.


     Then what? 

    Once you have an award letter, you can start applying for scholarships, loans and work-study.

    Apply for ScholorshipsApply for LoansWork-Study
  • Financial Aid Two

    Pell Grant and schedule changes: Click here for details

    Financial Aid policies and procedures



     We are here to help

    SC4's financial aid representatives can help you with any step of the process. Don't hesitate to contact us.

    Financial Aid Office
    Room 105
    Michigan Technical Education Center
    (810) 989-5530
    Fax: (810) 989-5774


    Follow us on Twitter

    Monday through Thursday   8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
    Friday  9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.