St. Clair County Community College and the SC4 Foundation have launched a $1 million public fundraising campaign for student scholarships and five capital projects on the college’s Port Huron campus.
Click here for easy online donation via credit card or debit card.
Read more about the capital projects included in the campaign:
Click here to watch a video highlighting the projects.
Click here to download the campaign informational brochure.
Campaign news releases
- SC4 launches $1 million fundraising campaign (Nov. 1, 2011)
- Community Foundation approves $75,000 challenge grant for SC4 fundraising campaign (Feb. 1, 2012)
- SC4 retiree Tomion donates $20,000 to fundraising campaign (April 30, 2012)
- SC4 to close parts of McMorran Boulevard, River Street, effective May 5, for improvement project (May 1, 2012)
- SC4 begins McMorran Greenway and Street Closure Project (May 7, 2012)
- Fifth Third Bank donates $50,000 to SC4 fundraising campaign (June 15, 2012)
- Donation to SC4 Foundation creates Hamzavi Foundation Endowment scholarship (Oct. 5, 2012)