The SC4 University Center is located in the Citizens First Michigan Technical Education Center on the downtown Port Huron campus of St. Clair County Community College. Hundreds of local students enjoy the chance to work on bachelor's degrees locally through the center.
FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY
Coordinator: Lorie Callcut
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Professional
Track in Hospitality and Tourism
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
SAGINAW VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY
Coordinator: Kathy Lopez
Director of Off-Campus Programs: Dr. John Armstrong
Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
Elementary Teacher Certification
Secondary Teacher Certification
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN - FLINT
Coordinator: Tiffny Rohner
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Coordinator: Karen Mahaffy
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting Processes
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
SC4 has developed agreements with the following institution to provide convenient online bachelor's and master's degree completion programs.
FRANKLIN UNIVERSITY - degrees in business, computers, health care and more. For information, call (888) 341-6237, Ext. 6057 or visit www.alliance.franklin.edu/go/stclairccc.
Students can earn their associate degree at SC4, while working toward their bachelor's degree at Oakland University. Students with 32 or fewer college credits will be considered for admission.
The program offers:
• Joint admission to SC4 and Oakland University through one, free application
• Flexibility to take courses at SC4 and Oakland University at the same time.
• Coordinated financial aid at both institutions.
• Expanded course selection.
• Coordinated advising and course planning.
• Timely completion of associate and bachelor's degrees.
• Access to the on-campus resources of both institutions, including housing at Oakland University.