SC4 Home St. Clair County Community College Back
Employment services | Online job search | Career planning | SC4 Reach Out! off-campus work-study program | Internships | Career Fair | Employer services |
On-campus work study |
We offer free employment assistance for SC4 students and alumni for life.
|Find a job:||Watch this video for a glimpse|
of SC4's Employment Services office.
- Access job postings for full-time, part-time, temporary work and internships in the Employment Services office or with eRecruiting, SC4’s online employment service.
- Learn about upcoming interview opportunities on campus.
- Post your resume in our online job books for employees to search.
|Job search support:|
- Improve your interview techniques. Mock interviews can be conducted in one-hour sessions. You also can practice interview skills online with SC4's Perfect Interview.
- Get help developing a resume and cover letter, or portfolio. Resume and cover letter critiques are also available by drop-off service. Email to Julie Ruiz or fax to (810) 989-5775.
- Learn about employment trends, high-growth jobs and salary statistics.
- Use online resources to identify career options based on your interests and abilities.
- Explore a tentative career path through job shadowing.
To make an appointment, call (810) 989-5515 or e-mail email@example.com.
Copyright © 2013 St. Clair County Community College, 323 Erie Street, P.O. Box 5015, Port Huron MI 48061-5015 | (810) 989-5500 | 1-800-553-2427 | text/wireless