Application for Admission


Applicant Information


Jr., Sr., III, etc.
U.S. addresses only - 5-digit ZIP code
For Canada and other countries
Enter if you answered "Other" to the previous question.
If you are not a citizen of the U.S.A. (excluding resident aliens), please visit for an International Student Application for Admission. If you are not a U.S. citizen but possess a visa or green card, you are required to submit a copy of it with your Application for Admission.
You are required (by the federal government) to provide your SSN if you will be applying for federal financial aid or will need your tuition information for federal tax credits.
Available on Michigan K-12 school transcript or from your high school counseling office. Not every applicant will have a UIC; leave blank if uncertain. (If entered, UICs have 10 digits, including any leading zeros.)