Professional Services and Training
St. Clair County Community College offers a wide array of unique training and professional development solutions for employers looking to adapt to an evolving workforce and gain an edge over the competition.
Our Professional Services and Training Office can help employers:
- Search for customized training solutions
- Connect with other resources and employers
- Secure funding for employee training and professional development
Our Professional Services and Training Office also can help individuals:
- Learn about Career Step online programs
- Sign up for computer skills course
- Find out more about MIOSHA training
- Learn more about the National Fire Protection Association (N.F.P.A.) training
SC4 also provides a wide array of employee recruitment services.
For more information, please contact Pauline Schwanitz at (810) 989-5793 or email@example.com.
Economic Development Partners